Thursday, October 8, 2009

Author Spotlight: Devon Monk




Devon Monk sold over 50 short stories to various magazines and anthologies before concentrating on writing novels. Her first book, Magic To The Bone, hit the shelves in 2008 and was followed by Magic In The Blood in May of 2009. The next Allison Beckstrom novel will be out in November! Aside from being a brilliant urban fantasy author, Devon is a wicked cool with the knitting needles. Stop by her website and check out the photos- look at the Nightmare Before Christmas gloves.

Devon can also be found blogging at http://www.deadlinedames.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, those sound good. Adding that to my 'to be read' list :)

Anonymous said...

I agree. Prior to reading MBVR2 I hadn't read some of these authors, including Devon Monk. Now that I have had a small sample of her writing talent I have added these books to my list of books to find and read. The covers are pretty cool too:)