Friday, October 30, 2009
Questions for Authors
The stories in MBVR2 were all dramatically different despite the common theme of vampire romance. Some were darker in nature, while others were almost sweet. Each author approaches the vampire in unique ways. Here are some questions for the authors:
1. How does writing a short story for an anthology differ from writing a full length novel?
2. Do you find the process easier or more difficult?
3. How do you develop relationships in such a short span of time?
4. What about the vampire interests you?
5. What myths and legends do you incorporate into your stories? Does that change per book or do you usually keep the same lore for each story?