Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happenings in the blog world

I'm taking a break from the blog today so I can have myself a much needed rest/movie day. After surviving 5 days off with 2 constantly bickering young children and cooking for 2 days straight, I figure that I deserve a day off. Flyboy, aka my husband, has a half day so we're going to watch Terminator: Salvation and Angels and Demons. I'll be back tomorrow and the blog will be updated. Lots of December information to share- book club selection, author information, and there might be a contest in our future.

I didn't want to leave you totally hanging so I've included a few blogosphere tidbits.


Abigail is hosting the first ever Urban Fantasy Cover Awards over at All Things Urban Fantasy. Be sure to stop by and vote for your favorite covers! I hadn't read all the nominated titles so it was a great way to add to my ever-growing Christmas list!



Be sure to check out Roxanne's 25 Days of Paranormal Christmas at Fang-tastic Books. The event kicked off yesterday and folks were treated to a free Zombie read, courtesy of Yolanda Sfetsos.



VampChix has some great interviews/guest posts planned for the month of December. You won't want to miss these!

Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, the Saint Germain Chronicles- 12/14
Terence Taylor, author of Bite Marks: A Vampire Testement- 12/21
Michael Thomas Ford, the upcoming Jane Bites Back series- 12/28
and our favorite SciFiGuy will be a guest blogger on 12/17

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.