Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sneak Peek: Discussion Ideas

I promised that I would try to post discussion questions in advance but this month I am a little behind- those darn Olympic hockey games are keeping me up very late- Go Team USA!! However, since I take notes while I read, so that it is easier to write questions later, I do have the main ideas ready.

First Drop of Crimson discussion concepts:

*vampire law/property
*red dragon
*demon marks
*Ian
*Spade's past with a human lover
*saving Nathaniel
*Cat and Bones in supporting roles
*favorite one liners

These will all be refined and ready to go on chat days, which are March 8th and 9th. I hope to see you all here at the blog for discussion. Jeaniene Frost will be checking in for our chat so we want a great turnout- to show our support for First Drop of Crimson!

No comments: