Sunday, April 4, 2010

Welcome to our chat days for Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast


Thanks for coming by and talking about Marked. Today we'll be virtually serving drinks submitted by our monthly contest winners, Natalie (Mindful Musings) who recommended we all try a party punch (fruit punch, 7-up, and juice) and heatwave16 who suggested we all take a nibble, I mean drink, of a White Russian. And as I promised, all drinks will be served by my current fake vampire boyfriend, Eric.



Now that you've had your drink, and ogled the hot vampire, pull up a cozy chair and let's talk about Marked, the first novel in the House of Night series. The format is as usual- I have put up several posts about the book for you to comment on. If you want to talk about something I didn't cover, just comment here. I will check back throughout the day to answer questions and reply to comments about the book.

3 comments:

Michele Hauf said...

I'm here! With my vampire boyfriend, Spike. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well, hello there. Glad you and spike could stop by!

Casse AKA Catholic Kittie said...

So THAT is where my man Spike was on the 5th, I am going to have to talk to him about this. *glares*