Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Strangely Beautiful contest winners

                                                   
The lucky winner of The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker is:

jmspettoli who said... Considering I have a degree in English Lit. I definitely love Victorian literature.

                                                       The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker

The lucky winner of The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker is:

Carrie who said...I still don't quite understand steampunk so on the Victorian era question I say it is the innocence of the period that draws me to that era.

                                                       The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker

Congrats to the winners! Please email me at vampchixreadbooks AT gmail DOT com with your mailing information so I can get your books sent to you.


Thanks again to Leanna Renee Heiber for writing such a thoughtful and wonderful post about the Dracula/steampunk connection, and for generously offering 2 books for the contest.

I've included links to her website and blog so that you can all keep up to date with this series.

http://www.leannareneehieber.com/

http://www.leannareneebooks.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am so excited that I won. Thanks gals.