Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Contest: Eternal Prey by Nina Bangs

"Gods of the Night" series, ETERNAL PREY Book 3
December 28, 2010
Avon
ISBN-10: 0062018957
ISBN-13: 978-0062018953


The souls of ancient predators crouch within the Eleven. Primal instincts and barely contained savagery drive them. But in a modern world threatened with chaos and darkness, they are…

Gods of the Night.
Utah knows all about vengeance. Vampires killed his brother, and that act demands only one response. He frees his beast and destroys every bloodsucker he finds. But he never expected to meet a leader of his immortal enemies who was so beautiful, bewitching…and mortal.
Lia understands her destiny. She has a duty to stop the rogue vampires who are intent on wiping out the human race along with any nonhumans that get in their way. But she needs help dealing with the shadowy power guiding the escalating slaughter. Utah would be her last choice for a partner. Once a deadly foe, he now becomes her ally and protector. Loving him will be more dangerous than anything she’s ever done. Because when Utah releases his soul, the ultimate predator will once again stalk the earth, and death will walk with him.

I reviewed this book back in December and because I love this series so much I am giving away 1 copy to one lucky reader. How cool is that! All you need to do is leave a comment telling me which is your favorite Nina Bangs book. It's that simple! I happen to adore all her books but The Castle of Dark Dreams series (light, sexy and funny) is probably my favorite so far, with the Gods of Night (a bit darker, hot with a touch of suspense) coming in a close second.

Be sure to leave an email if one is not easily found in your profile. This contest will run until 3/31, U.S. only, and the winner will be announced the following Saturday.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like a cad because I have not read any yet *pouts*, I look forward to the adventure.

robin [at] intensewhisper [dot] com

tetewa said...

I'm always looking for new authors and series to read, sounds good! tWarner419@aol.com

Kim said...

I also haven't read this series yet, but it's on my "to read" list on goodreads.com.

BADklv said...

I haven't read any yet, but I'm adding them to the list as soon as I finish typing! he he

b.a.d.klv [at] gmail [dot] com

Barbara E. said...

I love Nina Bangs' books. My favorite one is An Original Sin because I love time travel, and this one's unique in that the hero comes from 1700 and the heroine travels from 2300 and they both land in the year 2000.
I'd love to win a copy of her latest book, Eternal Prey.

Barbed1951 at aol dot com

SandyG265 said...

My favorite was A Taste of Drakness.

sgiden at verizon.net

BLHmistress said...

I fell in love with Nina Bangs when I read the first book in the God's of Night series.

vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

booklover0226 said...

It's hard to pick just one but I really liked WICKED NIGHTS.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Jessie Patterson said...

I think my favorite Nina Bangs work is actually the short story she did in the Surf's Up anthology. I love everything she does, though. =)

thatsjustjessie7@aol.com

Unknown said...

its been a while since read any o f her book ,im ashlmed to say

Grig said...

I love Nina's "Original Sin" book because I'm a sucker for time-travel stories, especially when they have that sort of twist. :)

Thanks for doing this giveaway! :) If I win, my email is grig at gmx dot com

*crosses fingers*

CrystalGB said...

I haven't read any of Nina's books. This book sounds interesting.
Crystal816[at]hotmail[dot}com

Carol L. said...

I also have to say Nina's Original Sin was one of my favorites. Time Travel is a big read for me. I'd love to read this one as well. Thanks for the chance
Carol L
Lucky4750@aol.com