Tuesday, March 29, 2011

True Blood News

*CONTAINS SEASON 4 SPOILERS*

Hello Bite Clubbers!  Seems like the weeks are flying by and normally this would have me freaking out but, what it really means is that we're that much closer to the season premiere of True Blood.  Pretty exciting stuff, no?!  Let's get to the good stuff shall we?

First up, HBO released a new promo video.  All you Eric and Bill fans need to pay attention cause this one's for you.





I was able to dig up some more casting news for today's post.  We've got:

Rebecca Wisocky will be portraying Queen Mab
 You've probably seen Rebecca in a variety of TV shows.  She's made appearances on The Mentalist, 90210, Bones and Ugly Betty.  Just to name a few.


Paola Turbay will be portraying Antonia
 Paola has appeared on The Secret Life of the American Teenager, The Mentalist and The Closer.


Anyone remember if these characters appear in any of the books?


And last but, not least, I have the titles for the first three episodes of season 4.  They are:
  • Episode 4.01 - She's Not There (airs June 12, 2011)
  • Episode 4.02 - You Smell Like Dinner (airs June 19, 2011)
  • Episode 4.03 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'? (airs June 26, 2011)

I don't know about you guys but, the wait is slowly driving me insane.  On a side note, if you're looking for something to occupy your time between the start of season 4 and the release of book 11 in the series, might I suggest you join me and my friend Deanna for our Sookie Stackhouse read-along?  We're currently discussing book 5 here.  For more details, please feel free to click on the banner below.



Until next time my friends...

5 comments:

Kim said...

I don't remember "Queen Mab" being a character in the books, but it's been awhile since I read them. I think I remember a character named Antonia. If I remember correctly, she was a werewolf.

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

I'm doing a re-read of the series now and I haven't run across either character. Figured I'd ask to see if it rung a bell for anyone else.

Anonymous said...

I love the title of episode 2! "You Smell Like Dinner" that made me chuckle! I am not sure about Queen Mab either...I know she wasn't in Books 4 or 5 of the series. I know wikipedia has a site that you can go to that has all of the characters from the book in it so I'll have to go check that out.

I do agree with Jen, anyone who has read, or is reading, the books should come join in on our discussions! They have been a blast filled with lots of questions, ideas, and thoughts thrown around! The discussion for book 6 will be held at Jen's blog this coming Sunday! :-D

Alison said...

can I get a hell yeah for the Waiting Sucks trailers? Making it harder and harder to wait.

Vickie said...

We are keeping HBO through the summer so I can get my season 4 fix.
Queen Mab sounds familiar, but it's more from the Dresden Files instead of Southern Vampire series.