Friday, May 20, 2011

IFC Midnight and movie trailers

Ever heard of IFC Midnight? I hadn't either. I pulled this description off their site:

FC MIDNIGHT IS AN ELECTRONIC FILM FESTIVAL AVAILABLE AT THE TOUCH OF A REMOTE BUTTON. EACH MONTH, VIEWERS CAN CHOOSE FROM SIX NEW FILMS THAT HAVE PREMIERED AT MAJOR FILM FESTIVALS SUCH AS CANNES, TORONTO, SUNDANCE, NEW YORK, AFI, SXSW, LOS ANGELES, AND SAN FRANCISCO.

From what I can gather you can watch these using the on demand cable feature or in the theater. IFC is a great movie channel and I'm excited to check out this new feature. I'm not quite sure how this works but I'll keep you posted.


Here's the trailer for We Are the Night, a foreign horror flick that I think will be in theaters on the 25th:




And here's the trailer for Stake Land:




What do you think? Would you watch these? Have you watched/seen any IFC Midnight movies?

No comments: