Tuesday, May 10, 2011

True Blood News

*CONTAINS SEASON 4 SPOILERS*

Hi Bite Clubbers!  Hope all the Moms out there had an amazing Mother's Day.  There better have been lots of pampering involved in yesterday's festivities.  Don't have much on the news front today but, I'm hoping what I did find will hold you over until next post.

First up is the synopsis for the season premiere:

Episode #37:  She's Not There:
Sookie journeys away from Bon Temps; Eric and Bill try to win back the human public; Jason learns that no good deed goes unpunished; Tara finds refuge in close quarters; Sam bonds with his own; Hoyt and Jessica debate the dinner menu; Jesus urges Lafayette to join a coven; Terry tries to alleviate Arleneʼs fears about the baby.  Written by Alexander Woo; directed by Michael Lehmann.

Sounds to me like there's going to be tons of stuff going on during the season premiere.


Next up is a promotional shot I found circulating online.  I didn't see it during last seasons promo stills so I'm going to step out on a limb and say this still is for Season 4.


Delicious isn't it?  How many of you would kill to have Eric's hand wrapped around your a....oh hey this is a family post!


And last but, not least we have a new promo video with lots of eye candy.  Check it out:




Hope you all enjoyed the visuals!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you were saying that we would all kill to have Eric's arms wrapped around out back right?! ;-P Interesting video...I want more though...why can't HBO release some really yummy stuff? LOL. Do you know when Season 3 is supposed to be released on DVD? My friend and I still have to catch up with that season before watching Season 4.

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

@Deanna - LOL! Yes, yes of course. That's totally what I meant. Season 3 releases on May 31st. I think that should give you just enough time to catch up.

Smash Attack Ash said...

Dear Lawdie, I cannot wait for this season. If they're finally getting to the Eric/Amnesia bit - HALLELUJAH!

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

@Smash - LOL! Now how did I know that's what you'd be excited about?

Cylver said...

Jen, that pic of Sookie and Eric was on the cover of TV Guide last Summer. There was also a cover of Sookie with Bill, but come on, which cover would you choose?

Yum, can't wait till June 26th!

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

@Cylver - Thanks for the heads up. I figured it was too good too be true that HBO would be releasing stills. Those bastards need to hurry it up!