BEWARE! CONTAINS SPOILERS AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
Hi Bite Clubbers! How the heck have you guys been?! Did ya miss me? Yeah? Aww shucks! I missed you guys too. So I'm back in action after my whole wrist fiasco but, since I'm not 100% yet I'm going to do the recaps a little differently for the remaining episodes. Instead of the full recaps that I normally do (and that would make my doctor cringe because it goes against his whole 'rest your wrist' thing) I'm going to be listing the most note worthy, cringe inducing or brain melting points from Sunday's show. Perhaps not as exciting but, I'm hoping the fun comments you guys make will make up for the lack of meat and potatoes so to speak. Here goes nothin'...
- Is it just me or has Antonia/Marnie officially flipped her lid?
- How friggin' adorable was Sam and Luna's impromptu camping trip with her daughter? And how hot was that whole tent sex scene, eh? Get you some Sam.
- I just want you all to know that I absolutely, positively, 100% paused the show during the unveiling of Alcide's luscious backside. *sigh* I get all hot and bothered just thinking about it...again. *grin*
- I do believe Bill has become slightly funnier as the season has progressed. I kind of like it. Anything beats that whole brooding thing he was doing.
- I have to get this off my chest so bare with me. Hoyt has been quite the a-hole and I so don't like it. Really? The Monster's box. Whatever. Grow a pair dude.
- I get that Lafayette has to talk with an accent after being possessed by that spirit and what not but, why does it sound like a Jamaican accent every now and again?
- What in the hell is up with that whole threesome daydream ya'll? And please don't even get me started on that whole snowing in shower, acid trip walk through woods sex scene with Sook and Eric. I'm not ready to talk about it yet.
- I want to believe that Debbie has made a change for the better and I think it's cool that she helped Sookie sneak in to the coven and all but, why do I feel like there's a huge ulterior motive?
- Tommy is a jerk wad and I don't feel bad that Marcus beat him up. There I said it.
- Truck bed sex?! Really?! Nevermind the 50 room house lit up like a Christmas tree two feet away from the truck. Ugh!
- OMG ONLY 3 EPISODES LEFT!! Although I kind of figured that out seeing as how the last couple of episodes have ended with ALL HELL BREAKING LOOSE!
I'm turning it over to you friends. Tell me how you're feeling after Sunday's episode. Favorite scenes? Least favorite scenes? How about some of your favorite lines. Bill and Lafayette had some doozies!