BEWARE! CONTAINS SPOILERS AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
Okay so I have thoughts Bite Clubbers. Boy do I have thoughts. For starters this episode was not as exciting and action packed as I thought it was going to be. Some of my other thoughts included...
- Who knew that the cure to Eric's amnesia was a blast of Sookie power? No offense but, that was super lame.
- The aftermath of Jessica and Jason's tryst was a bit, um, tense. I guess Jason does have a conscious after all.
- Can I get a round of applause for Bill who finally grew a pair and stepped up to Nan?
- So I guess the rumors are true. Alan Ball really does think Bill and Sookie are soul mates. This was made evident by Sookie proclaiming her love for Bill even though Eric proclaims his love for her. Wow. Just wow.
- Okay so now I feel kind of bad that Tommy ends up biting the big one. I just wanted him to go away. I didn't want him to die in front of Sam and Alcide. *stares at floor and kicks rocks*
- My heart totally goes out to Sam and I hope he beats the hell out of that no good dirty grease ball Marcus.
- I loved the scenes with Andy and Terry at Fort Bellefleur.
- Anyone else find it shocking that Antonia feels bad about the loss of human life while Marnie totally manipulates her into staying on Team Kill All Vamps?
- I love when TSTL moments happen on this show. Really guys? Sookie, Jason, Lafayette and Jesus are going to try to save the day?
- Jesus has got a demon working for him. Well holy shite! I knew something wasn't right with that guy. Oh, and the look on his face when he realizes Marnie's leading the charge is priceless.
- I shouldn't even waste space on this blog by typing this but, once a skank always a skank. I'm lookin' at you Debbie.
- So it's cool that Tara and Holly work enough magic to escape. It's not so cool that Sookie and Lafayette run to them to help and end up getting stuck in the magic force field and poofing out of existence. In the illustrious words of Homer J. Simpson, 'DOH!'.
- What on God's green earth is up with that RIDICULOUS Mission Impossible shot of Bill, Eric, Pam and Jessica. You have got to be effin' kidding me.