Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Looking for a guest reviewer

I have a review copy for The Neon Graveyard by Vicki Pettersson and after much debate I have decided to have a contest of sorts for anyone that might be interested in doing a guest review. Why? Well, it's pretty simple: This is a finale to a series and I think everyone would be better served having a review done by somebody that has read the entire series. Don't get me wrong, I really liked what I read so far (writing style, worldbuilding and the main character seems like someone I would enjoy) but it doesn't seem right to judge a book when I'm not familiar with what makes this series so great.

The review doesn't need to be long, just a paragraph or two with what you thought of the book, nothing fancy. I'll cover the shipping so this is only open to U.S. readers. So if you're a fan of The Signs of the Zodiac series and want to do a guest review, leave a comment (with a contact email) and I will post the winner next Sunday. Easy-peasy.



No comments: