Friday, December 9, 2011

sniffles and lots of whining



Monster #2 is sick. Flyboy got up for work at like 3:00 AM (an ungodly hour to be showering and shaving). I think the laundry mountain is threatening to tumble down and bury us all, and the spoiled dog won't stop whining at me. I'm crazy tired. Which is now a perpetual state of being for me. My wonder woman powers are drained so I'm taking this weekend off from blogging in the hopes that I can catch up on everything.



Next week I will be back with reviews, a possible guest post, and a contest. It's that time of year when I have purged my shelves of review copies, so I have almost 2 large flat rate boxes full of books that are begging for a new home. So stop back in on Monday.

2 comments:

Rain Maiden said...

I hear ya sister, I just want to crawl back into bed. Get that much needed rest.

Anonymous said...

valuim is a really good thing :)

i would very willing take any extra books off your hands :}

blackroze37@yahoo.com