Monday, October 26, 2009

Last minute reminders

Bite Club meets to discuss Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2 starting this Friday!! Our first discussion is slated to run all weekend long with a break for tricks and treats. A few of the authors have agreed to stop by and chat with readers and I have thought up some interesting questions/discussion themes. The format is just like the blog and all you have to do is post a comment. I might divide up the posts by theme so you might find multiple posts on each day. I really look forward to talking to all of you about this book. See you on Friday!


Don't forget that VampBash 2009 has started over on the VampChix blog.
Be sure to stop by each day because we have multiple contests and giveaways, including autographed books, dvd's, and more!


Michelle B. is the contest winner of Dark Stranger by Susan Sizemore. Please send me your mailing address so I can have the book sent out. If I don't hear from you by November 1st, then I will draw another name. *This is our November selection so I'd like to have it sent out with plenty of time to read before we discuss at the end of the month.

No comments: