Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Your chance to ask the questions


Each month I generate a few discussion topics for our chosen book along with a post containing questions for the author. Well starting this month I'd like to do that a little bit differently and give you the chance to ask questions in advance. I'll still post our discussion ideas but this time the author questions will all come from you!

Here's how it works:
Just email me at vampchixreadbooks@gmail.com with your author questions and I will put them all together in a post for chat day. Try to have all questions submitted by January 30th so I have time to get everything scheduled. Check back in on discussion day to read Adrian's response. And random book questions can still be asked in the comments on chat day like normal.

No comments: