Monday, May 17, 2010

Contest Winners

Sorry I'm late today! The winners of and falling, fly by Skyler White are:

Dawn M. who didn't care for the idea of having a tattoo and said, "I'm not a fan of needles (aka, I'm a big chicken) so no tattoos for me. I think a henna tattoo would be cool though. Not sure what I'd get - maybe a small cross or heart or moon & stars...something simple."

and


Jen D. who said, "I already have a tattoo. But if I had to choose another one to sport for all eternity it would be flowers for each of my nearest and dearest family members and friends. I'd probably place it on one of my sides, somewhere between my arm pit and hip."

Please contact me at vampchixreadbooks@gmail.com with your mailing info and I will get those books in the mail.

1 comment:

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

You totally made my Monday! Thanks again for the contest. I'll send over my e-mail in a few.