Thursday, July 22, 2010

Night Myst contest winners

Music is a highly personal choice and it definitely looks like our readers enjoy many different types, from classical to hard rock, and everything in between. My thanks to everyone that came by and shared what music inspires you, and without further delay...the 3 lucky commentators that will be getting a copy of Night Myst by Yasmine Galenorn are...

throuthehaze who said:

A lot of different types of music inspires me: metal, classic rock, grunge, alt-rock/metal, etc.

Ladytink who said:

I tend to listen to Secret Garden and other songs like it on Pandora when I'm writing my reviews.

van_pham who said:

alternative rock and r&b is my inspirational music

Please email me at vampchixreadbooks@gmail.com with your mailing information and I will forward it along to the appropriate people.

No comments: