Saturday, August 28, 2010

Almost there...

Hey, Biters!  I just noticed we're almost up to 300 Followers at the blog here.  So, like we do at VampChix (and we're close to 400 over there, which means we'll do the same thing) when we reach a new hundred mark with Followers, we give stuff away!  I have a stack of paranormal romance books that I'm sure some of you would love to get your hot little hands on:


ETERNAL KISS OF DARKNESS by Jeaniene Frost
THE DARK GATE by Pamela Palmer
FORBIDDEN MAGIC by Cheyenne McCray
THE VAMPIRE'S SEDUCTION by Raven Hart

How to win?  Easy.  As soon as we hit 300, we'll draw four names from the Followers list!  So go tell your friends to start following Bite Club!

3 comments:

writtenwyrdd said...

Congrats on your growing readership!

Buzzed Sweetness said...

Congrats on growing and I'm glad to be a new follower to up your numbers.

Raven Corinn Carluk said...

Woo! I made 300!