Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday 56


About the Friday 56:
  • Grab the book nearest you. Right now
  • Turn to page 56.
  • Find the fifth sentence.
  • Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
  • Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
  • Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

My selection this week comes from Wait For Dusk by Jocelynn Drake.


"I--I can't..." he said, his words seeming to drift away. If he offered up an excuse that saved him from me, he would not escape Macaire's wrath.

Note from me: Remember, you can always leave your Friday 56 answer in the comments. The fun part about this feature is the sharing! And before I forget...Happy Friday the 13th!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jace leaned back in my desk chair, his kentucky wildcat tshirt stretched across broad shoulders.


Katrina ;)

Zita said...

http://zita-is-booked.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-56.html

:-) Zita

Anonymous said...

Katrina- What book is that? I wanna know more about his broad shoulders:)

Zita- That sounds like a pretty heavy book. Research or fun?

Unknown said...

Anna D not sure if I did this all right the posting and all but the book is STRAY BY RACHEL VINCENT.. I loved this book now am waiting for the rest of the series to come :)
Katrina
:)

Anonymous said...

I'm not even sure that I'm doing it right:) And I really need to read this series!