Monday, October 31, 2011


Trick or Treat! The winner of Blood Eternal is...

 ML, who shared this Halloween traditions with us:

Halloween is my favorite holiday so I have some traditions. I have to have a party and make a spooky looking cake (from spiders, to coffins, to oozing eyeballs). I also like to name the party food (Bone-chillin' chili, boneless bat wings, etc.). Around Halloween I always like to watch Beatlejuice, Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus (don't ask) to get in the festive mood. I also try to dress up every year (at the very least don some devil's horns). Then it's pretty routine-hand out candy to the neighborhood kids-maybe turn on the spooky CD and smoke machine. When that's done-sit back with some candy corn and another Halloween or spooky themed movie.




Congrats! Please email me at vampchixreadbooks AT gmail DOT com with your mailing information. 

No comments: